Between 2015 - 2018 I have studied graphic art with focus on courses such as 2D animation, illustration and graphic design.
Through the years I have designed promotional material such as flyers, bottle labels and packaging; most of those designs were put into production. I have also took a part in many collaborative projects, mostly fandom related, including creating illustrations for zines, designing covers for short-run books and illustrating amateur writing.
Most recent examples of my work are:
* a short comic for issue 6 of quarterly anthology "Oneshi Press";
* illustration for volume 4 of "Chubby Anthology";
* art piece for literary journal Owl Tree;
* illustration for "Werewolves Versus: Fashion"
* illustration for issue 4 of charity zine "Swim On".